07 3188 9320 info@planvista.com.au

Approvals, Licences & Permits

Cut through the maze of red tape

Obtain your approvals, permits and licences with less stress

Planvista are your one stop shop when it comes to preparing, managing and obtaining statutory approvals from both local and state authorities.

We have a proven track record in submitting high quality, well made and articulate applications, covering a wide range of projects. Each application we prepare is tailored to the nature, scale and impact of your project, ensuring a smooth progression through the relevant assessment process.

Prior to the submission of any application, we fully investigate the project opportunities and constraints. We also identify all relevant assessment criteria and map out a strategy for completion. The process that we utilise depends on whether the proposal is code or impact assessable and whether any referrals to state agencies are triggered. We consistently communicate with any relevant stakeholders and will endeavour to negotiate a successful outcome for your proposal.

Our qualified Town Planners will assist in obtaining your development approval from Council in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba or even further afield in the greater Queensland state.




We can assist with the lodgement of the following applications:

Development Approvals

  • Reconfiguration of a lot (subdivisions and boundary realignments)
  • Material change of use (residential, commercial, and industrial)
  • Plan sealing of survey plans

Environmental Licences

  • Environmentally relevant activity (concrete batching plants, dredging and tanneries)
  • Environmental authority

Local Law Permits

  • Tree clearing
  • Driveway crossovers
  • Road side dining
  • Advertising signs and devices (billboards, buildings, roof top and free standing)

Other Approvals

  • Liquor and gaming (hotels, motels, clubs and restaurants)
  • Road closures
  • Property tenure changes

Our experienced Town Planners can confidently respond to Council show cause notices, request for information notices and attend pre lodgement meetings on your behalf. We can also coordinate operational works for civil, electrical and landscaping works and building approvals through your preferred development partners.

Within each local Council jurisdiction there are certain town planning developments that are contained within the self assessable provisions. This means that no formal development application is required to be submitted to Council for their decision, however, an assessment that the development complies with the self assessable provisions can still be required. Generally, Building Certifiers will require a copy of the self assessable review, along with certain insurers and lending providers. Community groups will usually also have a requirement for a self assessable provisions review to confidently report to their members that they are utilising the property appropriately.


Statutory approvals

Submission of Council and State applications for your next subdivision or townhouse development



Requests for information

Formal written responses for consideration and negotiation


Self assessable development

For Financiers, Building Certifiers and Not for Profit Groups

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This